Skip to main content

What Do the Holographic Universe, the Placebo Effect and Ho'oponopono Have in Common?

we are all connected
I just realized that I haven't posted for 2 weeks. I don't know where the time went.

I have discovered Ho'oponopono and bought the book "Zero Limits" by Joe Vitale and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. While learning all I can about it, I took a break from other things. Then this morning while going through my emails, tweets and RSS feeds it just started to come together.

It started with a tweet from Whitley Strieber about Placebos and how the pharmaceutical companies suddenly realize that there is much more to drug testing than they thought. What we think and expect from a drug influences its effectiveness greatly. If I don't think it will work, it won't and if I believe that it will work, it will. I recall a quote I once read by Henry Ford that said: "If you believe you can or if you believe you can't, you are right."
Then I came across this interesting article about the Holographic Universe at Ellie Crystal's site.

That's when it dawned on me that it all links together with the Ho'oponopono information I have been studying.
It all boils down that we are more powerful than we can imagine and everything is inside us. The world we see around us is just a reflection of ourselves. So any changes we want to make, we have to make to ourselves, then as we change, our surroundings will change. It sounds so simple, and at the same time it is so profound.

We live in a holographic universe, just like the holodeck in Star Treck. It looks and feels 100 percent real, but is it? Could it be that we has just decided to go to the holodeck to experience what life would be like on planet Earth? If it is all an illusion, why does it feel so real?

we are all oneIf we are all one or in other words many of one having a physical experience to let the Divine explore what it would be like to live life in all its unlimited possibilities. In that case, we would all be actors playing our roles. And if they are only roles why do we take them so seriously. We know when we watch a movie that the actors playing the bad guys are only playing their part and that it is not their true nature. Does that mean that it is the same for us? Are the bad guys just playing a role so that we can learn and see ourselves in a different way? I am still working on getting my head around this and will have to ponder this some more.

I would love to get some feedback on how others see this.

Comments

Eden Zilpah said…
As above, as below. It's all Kaballah. It's receiving, transmuting, transmitting and bestowing and effecting change. We're the worker bees, turning lead into gold. Aka bridging heaven and earth and the means by which are are thoughts, words and actions. We either create good or destroy it. It's all in our power and how we align ourselves. It's creating light from darkness and order from chaos. It's genesis and its exodus and it's sinai all tied up in redemption.
marliescohen said…
Cool, I like how the Kaballah fits into all this. Thanks for your input.

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Tip from the Mentalist TV Show

I like watching the Mentalist TV show and yesterday I got finally around to watch my latest recorded show. To my delight and surprise Patrick Jane's character gave this tip to help you fall asleep: If you have falling asleep you can count sheep or on your in-breath say or think 1 and then when you breath out say or think 2. On your next in-breath say or think 1 and when you breath out say or think 2. Keep on repeating this and you will be surprised that when you wake up it is morning. Give it a try and then connect with me on Facebook and let me know what happened . . . counting sheep

How to Make Simple Square Foot Gardening Templates

backside of template with holes drilled I am just about ready to start planting my square foot garden . Until now I have used string and sticks to mark things, but then I got an idea of how I could easily make some templates from old plastic election signs. The material was easy to cut with a knife and a permanent marker would help with the design. At first I thought that I would need a whole bunch of templates, but as I got going I realized that I could actually get away with only 2 templates. First cut 2 12x12 inch pieces from the plastic signs Draw a grid:  template 1: 3 rows and 3 columns template 2: 4 rows and 4 columns Mark the center of each square of the grid by drawing diagonal lines Use the electric drill and a ½" drill bit and drill a hole at each center point. Template 1 Template 1 Grid of 3 row and 3 columns (9 plants - holes circled in blue) This can also be used for 1 plant per square foot (hole circled in black and then blue)

Companion Planting Chart

Have you ever heard of companion planting ? Wikipedia explains it very nicely: Companion planting is the planting of different crops in proximity (in gardening and agriculture), on the theory that they assist each other in nutrient uptake, pest control, pollination, and other factors necessary to increasing crop productivity. Companion planting is a form of polyculture. Companion planting is used by farmers and gardeners in both industrialized and developing countries for many reasons. Many of the modern principles of companion planting were present many centuries ago in cottage gardens in England and home gardens in Asia. Check out this helpful chart to find the benefits of companion planting: Let me know if you found this information helpful and write a comment.