Skip to main content

Time Just Flies and the 5 Laws of Nature


I don't know where time goes. In a blink of an eye another weeks has passed and we are already in the 3rd month of the year. So it is high time to write another blog article. I seem to go in waves when I have lots of ideas and then suddenly .... nothing. I am finally cleaning out my todo file and came across this, I don't even remember where I got it from any more.

The five Universal Laws of Nature
  1. The law of Balance. There are two sides to everything.
  2. The law of Growth. Everything happens for a reason – evolution.
  3. The law of Connection. All things are interconnected, nothing is independent.
  4. The law of Attraction. What you appreciate grows.
  5. The law of Hierarchy. There is an force greater than the force we know. All things are humble to something.
They remind me of the saying: everything I needed to know I learnt in Kindergarten. Well, the best teacher for everything I need to learn and understand is nature.

Comments